31 Mar 2008

In Oblivion

I can't believe I started playing Oblivion again. I finally want to finish the main quest, last time I played through nearly all guild quests and then didn't have enough motivation left to go on with the main story... I was immediately sucked into the game again. Dungeon crawling is where Oblivion really shines, even more then Morrowind (which I still consider the better overall game). I have created a new dark-elf nightblade which I'm playing as a stealthy magic-wielding, arrow-shooting bad-ass assassin :o)

I also started to play around a bit with SVG, since I was looking for a cheap way to render diagrams for the Nebula3 debugging and profiling subsystem. I'll go into more details in a later post, but let me just say that SVG kicks ass and is exactly what I was looking for. Fun-fact: the only browser that can't render SVG out of the box is IE7 (Firefox, Opera and Safari are fine).